Balancing work life, home life and life at the barn can sometimes feel impossible.
For the amateur equestrian trying to find time for it all, here are a few quick tips to manage your time:
- Plan you riding goals before you arrive at the barn - by knowing what you want to focus on each day you can jump right in when you arrive.
- Pack a set of riding clothes and bring them with you to the office, or leave a pair at the barn so you don't have to make extra stops between work and the barn.
- Bring a pre-ride snack or on the go dinner with you. Avoid late night eating or completely skipping a meal by having something healthy on hand.
- Keep it short and sweet. If you're restricted with time or have somewhere to get to after the barn, don't worry! Even 20 minutes is better than nothing!
- Remember to just have fun! After a busy work day, the barn is your place of solace to enjoy yourself! Relax, take a deep breathe and soak it in!