A classic look to show off your elevated western spirit. The Midnight Plaid Western Show Shirt can be worn in the cutting pen, for reining competitions, or even by the english rider schooling at home.
Designed with innovative body-mapping technology, the fabric is layered strategically with panels of mesh for maximum breathability. The plaid pattern is classic and elevated, just like you. This piece will be your go-to shirt for schooling or show.
- Made with cotton blend fabric on the front and sleeves for breathability and stretch
- Featuring a full mesh back and underarms for ultra breathability
- Two faux front chest pockets
- Accenting snap buttons and contrasting trim detail
- Zipper front with faux snaps
- Contrast Asmar embroidery on cuff
Fabric and Care
Fabric: 65% Cotton, 30% Nylon, 5% Spandex. Back/side panel: 87% Nylon, 13% Spandex
Care Instructions: Hand wash or Machine wash gentle in cold water with like colors. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Hang or lay flat to dry. Cool Iron. Do not dry clean