Stand tall and embody confidence in the Adelaide Show Shirt. An invisible 1/2 zipper in front provides a crisp fresh look with a smooth finish to touch into your breeches. The dynamic V-shaped mesh back panel provides maximum breathability while creating a slimming look.
Crafted using recycled polyester that is made of recycled water bottles. In lieu of bottles ending up in landfills or being burned, the bottles are crushed, pelleted, and spun into the fabric that we use to make our sun shirts. To date, Noel Asmar Group has diverted over 356,000 water bottles from ending up in landfills.
- Zipper collar closure
- Recycled Polyester used on sleeves, side and back panels
- Mesh back and side panels
- Slimming details
- Tonal Asmar Equestrian embroidered crest on chest
- Asmar Equestrian notion on center back collar
- Contrast cuffs and sleeve
- Stripe details on inside cuff and collar
Fabric & Care
Fabric: Front panel: 74% Polyester, 22% Nylon, 4% Spandex. Sleeves and back: 100% Recycled Polyester. Side panel: 87% Polyester, 13% Spandex
Care Instructions: Hand wash or Machine wash gentle in cold water with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry cool or lay flat to dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean