Lydia Mesh Tee
Perfect for anything strenuous. This lightweight, breathable, long-sleeve tee is designed for your ride, but is also perfect for hiking, working out, and barn chores. It’s easy to keep clean and provides you with UPF50 sun protection.
Crafted using recycled polyester that is made of recycled water bottles. In lieu of bottles ending up in landfills or being burned, the bottles are crushed, pelleted, and spun into the fabric that we use to make our sun shirts. To date, Noel Asmar Group has diverted over 356,000 water bottles from ending up in landfills.
• Technical mesh wicking fabric
• Crest and chest
• Mesh sleeves for increased breathability
• Buttery soft feel
• Moisture-wicking and anti-bacterial
• Sustainably produced, recycled fabric is made from repurposed plastic bottles
• UPF50 sun protection
• Stretch offers a full range of motion
• Designed in Vancouver
Fabric and Care
Fabric: 100% Recycled Polyester
Care: Place in laundry bag and machine wash gentle in cold water with like colors. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Lay flat to dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean