Our best-selling logo tee, this sustainable version is made from 100% recycled fiber. The innovative fabric is moisture-wicking, odor-resistant, and anti-pilling. UPF 50 protects you from the sun in and out of the saddle. Perfect for schooling, hiking, and other outdoor activities.
Crafted using recycled polyester that is made of recycled water bottles. In lieu of bottles ending up in landfills or being burned, the bottles are crushed, pelleted, and spun into the fabric that we use to make our sun shirts. To date, Noel Asmar Group has diverted over 356,000 water bottles from ending up in landfills.
- Extended length for tucking into breeches
- Sustainably produced, recycled fabric is made from repurposed plastic bottles
- Moisture-wicking, anti-bacterial, and form-fitting design
- Screen printed branded crest on the chest and ASMAR EQUESTRIAN down left arm
- UPF 50 sun protection
- 100% recycled polyester performance treatment
Fabric and Care
Composition: 100% recycled polyester
Care Instructions: Machine wash in cold water with garment inside out. Do not bleach. Cool dryer or hang to dry. Do not dry clean.