Olivia Show Shirt
We don’t compromise style for performance. The Olivia Show Shirt is an easy to wear piece that you can wear in the ring or layer for an elevated look.
This piece was made using recycled polyester. In lieu of bottles ending up in landfills or being burned, the bottles are crushed, pelleted, and spun into the fabric that we use to make our sun shirts.
To date, Noel Asmar Group has diverted over 261,000 water bottles from ending up in landfills.
- Woven, anti-wrinkle front panel
- Stretch side panels and sleeves make it easy to slide on, and is perfect for layering under a form-fitting sweater for an elevated look.
- Easy to wear with an innovative magnetic collar closure.
- Angled mesh paneling on the side creates a sliming effect at the waist
- Moisture-wicking, anti-bacterial, and UPF 50 sun protection on sleeves and back
- Subtle embroidered crest on chest.
Snap closure at cuffs
Designed in Vancouver
Fabric & Care
Body: 74% Polyester, 22% Nylon, 4% Spandex
Sleeves and Back: 100% Recycled Polyester
Trim: 87% Nylon, 13% Spandex
Machine wash gentle in cold water with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low heat or lay flat to dry. Cool Iron. Dry Clean