Katherine Show Shirt
This show shirt combines classic timeless elegance playful details perfectly. With feminine pintuck detailing, and mesh in all the right places, this show shirt is the piece you’ll reach for both clinics and shows. Featuring an innovative magnetic collar closure and front zipper, we designed the Katherine Show Shirt to make your busy equestrian life a little bit easier.
Crafted using recycled polyester that is made of recycled water bottles. In lieu of bottles ending up in landfills or being burned, the bottles are crushed, pelleted, and spun into the fabric that we use to make our sun shirts. To date, Noel Asmar Group has diverted over 356,000 water bottles from ending up in landfills.
• Pintuck Detailing on front
• Asmar Equestrian crest patch on chest
• Asmar Equestrian coin and grosgrain at the center back
• Perfect length for tucking in
• Mesh paneling on sleeves and sides for breathability
• Innovative magnetic collar closure
• Front center zipper
• Moisture-wicking and anti-bacterial
• Back panel is sustainably produced, recycled fabric is made from repurposed plastic bottles
• UPF50 sun protection on back panel
•Designed in Vancouver
Fabric & Care
Composition: Body: 74% Polyester, 22% Nylon, 4% Spandex
Back: 100% Recycled Polyester
Sleeves and Side panel: 88% Polyester, 12% Spandex
Care Instructions: Hand or machine wash gentle in cold water with similar colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on cool or lay flat to dry. Do not Iron. Do not dry clean.